Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Surgery Apendix

Posted by on | |
Today Shian wake up at 1035am. Have to clean my room.
haha. Guai le. xDD
After 2hour. I done everything le.
Then Wait for my lunch. Damn hungry. Mum nt yet Bck. T.T
Hmm. When wake up my Stomach Pain (Surgery part of Apendix)
Hiaz. Very pain. Even walk also knt. Suffer.
After eat my lunch still pain. Hiaz. Don care lar.
215pm get ready then goin tt jor.
At tuition centre there i veri quite. Looks Tired. Not in Mood.
After finish tt, goin to my father shop.
Doin ntg. No msg. No one chat wif mi.
Hiaz, Shian xi guan d. Wat to do. I accept bah.
Shian Stomach there still pain...................................................................
Knt walk..........................


---------------7:30pm---------------

Finished eat and wash dishes le. Then change cloth.
Goin to take my new computer. xDD nt bad mar. ^^
Afterdat Shian goin clicnic wong.
Check wat happen to my stomach.
Hiaz. Quite worry.


---------------9:15pm---------------

xD Doctor say is normal. Luckily ntg. Fuizzzz..
Get jor few medicine lar.
Then goin to Nan Chun Yuen Yc wif my parent's friend lu.
Quite Sienz geh. Haiz. NO MSG AR... Hiaz..


--------------11:15pm---------------

Reach home le. Goin to fixed my computer.
Haha. Finally gao dim jor. Happy happy ^^
But, Streamyx gt prob. So i have to call to tmnet lu.
Haha. After 15minutes. My streamyx ok jor.
Can online le. xDD
Shian bck !! Wakakax.


--------------2:38am----------------

Whole day do ntg. Hiaz.
Shian's life veri bored. MY life CHANGED.
Hiaz. Go sleep lar. Nitez.



Written by,
Shian. My Life Changed

0 comments:

Post a Comment