Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

School Closed !

Posted by on | |

Ytd. Thursday. I goin skul. Haha. Excited. Cuz i heard my skul gt comfirm cases and have to closed.

So I go skul to get the latest news. Haha.

Hmm~ there is onli 7ppl in my class. All never come. Cuz of H1N1 ~
At perhimpunan~ Principal ask those who are feeling not well come out to the stage~
i get Shocked when see this~ Half of school student go to the stage.
Well. They have to go bck for safety. Of course. Some of them are cheating ! bcuz want go bck mar. xDD
Then. We wait for the kementerian kesihatan come over to my School for checking. From 8plus am we wait them. OH SHIT. Seem likes they are come from Kl. 11am plus ny reach our skul. =.=
then i also go for checking. Haha. I fine. Temperature 36.6~ Normal le. xDD nt bad~
hmm. I see gt few student get Quarantine bcuz of fever. 7teacher get quarantine also bcuz of fever.
Hmm. H1N1 are getting serious. Even We fever also duno.
So. all my Friends please take k of ur body yahx~ BEWARE OF H1N1 !



NIGHT 12plus am.

Aiyoyo. I nt yet sleep =x
paiseh. haha. Eemm. This few day i cant fall asleep.

Haiz. Duno why. Listening to the song. cant sleep also. DIe. T.T

haha. bt.

My mum open dvd Ghost Movie. LOL.

Closed up all da lights. Onli mi,my bro and mum in da living room. Watch the ghost movie. xDD
Of Course. i nt dare to watch lor. =x

Scare mar. xP

then i go get my pillow to the living room. then lying on da sofa. hehe~

Afterthat, my bro ask mi wana eat maggie anot. LOL.

I said want. but is too late jor. Nt good for health wor. haha.

Lastly. we knt tahan jor. mi and my bro go to the kitchen cook maggie xD
I remembered the time was......................................................

2am~!! wakao ~! first time soooo late sleep le =x

some more cook maggie ><

Haha. bt "mou gai " lor. Hungry mar. kakax.

after 15minutes. finished cook jor. haha.

Hmm~ Delicious. hahax. then mi and my bro go to the living room enjoy our maggie. haha.

watch and eat. haha. nt bad.

after finished eat.

i go kitchen to wash the dishes lu. Haiyo. At da moment quite scary. alone in da kitchen ork~

haiyoyo. bt luckily my bro came soon. ntg to scare any more. xD

HMM~ after finish wash da dishes. time is 2:40am jor.

Quite full. haha. then go to living room and lying on da sofa.

lying on da sofa. to get some slip. haha. Nt bad. SooN. i Fall asleep jor.

Suddenly i awake bcuz my bro wake mi up jor. ask mi go bck room slip. the ghost movie finished jor.

haha. then i get to my bed and sleep lu. Slip tight! haha. Bcuz already 3am ><

Let her knw i sooo late sleep ar. Sure die.

*sorry yahx, english grammar not good.

Written by,

Shian Return to the Past

2 comments:

Colbie said...

wa~schl closed..
so gud geh..y my schl haven?...
maggie..hmm..ltr i wan go eat maggie d..
haha..
ur pimple is bcx of u late sleep~~

Shian said...

hahaz. yaya.
aiyo. wait ur skul trial finish exam first.
my skul gt comfirm case mar. xDD
em. yaya T.T
pity mi~

Post a Comment