Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

She's Back

Posted by on | |
Today go oldtown teach friend sejarah. lol. hmm. A special day for Me also.
Well. I reach there around 115pm lu. Sit over ther. Then order food and drinks.
After eat then start my Sejarah Lesson. xDD Nt bad mar ^^
hmm. a good memories for mi also. Happy to see her again. thx.
Glad to See her again. My Life~
Hmm. Tomolo still gt lesson. xD
Friends, Gambateh on ur trial lu. U can do it. BE confidence. Best OF Luck !


WHY.? HOW COME.?


Today. I know that i lying to myself. Hmm. Hard to let go. Everything was changed.
i think. How come.? Why.? Wat am i to YOU.?
Nothing.? Blank.? Bcuz OF.?
Anyone can tell mi why.?
My heart finally gt feel for this.................
Changed. Too Fast. Shian. Dissapointed. Wonder Why.
But. might be a good way ba.? But. Too OVER.
I...
She's Gone.



9:37 PM

Feel nt well now. hmm. gt bit pening. Blur Blur. Haiyo. Haiz...
Changed so fast.




Written By,
Shian. WHY.? HOW COME.??


0 comments:

Post a Comment