Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

If Your Heart's Not In It

Posted by on | |
I'm missing you.
Even though you're right here by my side.
Cause lately it seems.
The distance between us is growing too wide.
I'm so afraid that you're saying it's over.
The last thing that I wanna hear.

If your heart's not in it for real.
Please don'`t try to fake what you don't feel.
If love's already gone.
It's not fair to lead me on.
Cause I would give the whole world for you.
Anything you ask of me I'd do.
But I won't ask you to stay.
I'd rather walk away.
If your heart's not in it.

You say that you love me.
But baby sometimes, you're just saying the words.
If you've got something to tell me.
Don't keep it inside.
Let it be heard.
I'm so afraid that you're saying it's over.
I'll make it easy for you.

How I wish I could take us in time.
But it's gone too far now we can't rewind.
And there's nothing that I can do.
To stop me loding you.
I can't make you change your mind.

If your heart's not in it...


-----------------------------------------Is Over-----------------------------------------------


Finally, is Over.
Everything hope can goes normal.
Finally, arent We realise.? Or you Realise.?
Hmm. We Stuck for a long time.
Is suffering.
At last. Seem like over.?
But. I think will be back soon.
Janet..
Hmm. Shian nothing to say d.
But i can say that,
You are not alone. and you Wont.
Seem u are found a new guy.
Hm. Hope dat you are fine.

"Some one" tell mi..
Love is Nothing for now.
Have to study for now.
When v grow up. Onli know wat we want.
For now. There is no FOREVER.
You can choose to like.
Knt choose to be togetha.



Now, Both of ur hand hold tight tight.
Suffer is urself. Upset is urself.
Only you can save urself.
No one can help you.
Ur hand hold tight tight.
Duwan let go.
At last. Wat you get.?
We are get nothing.
If fate has brough us together let it last, but if fate has not brought is together we have to let go in time.
Hope everyone can understand. Including Shian.



Janet.
Hmm. Ur lifes Changed.
Did you notice.?
Hmm. Bt for now. is not our prob d.
Seem you are knew a new guy.
Nt bad. Wish u happy.
Everyone Nonid change.
Jux be urself. Do the way how you are.
Sometimes,
I do reali duno Who i am in ur heart.
But, Izit is important.?
i duno.
Like what you say, I like a Shadow there.
Actually.
Side by side. I dont wish for anything.
Shian have to leave or not.
Many things have changed.

Nothing more have to think.
Like wat you say,
Let it be.

Any prob. I will help you.
Janet. In my heart,
You may seem strong on the outside but what lies inside is just your frail heart that needs someone to protect and save you out.
U are hurt.
And you are tired.
I'm not da one who can protect you anymore.
Anything dont keep in ur heart. Express ur feeling out.
No one can help u.
Dont make dis as ur Suffering.
IS NOT WORTH.


Take care urself. Bkful.
You are not alone.

Best wishes from Mi.
Lastly. i want to say sorry if i have said some thing that offended you in any way.

*Not onli you alone. Not onli u are the most suffering and moody.
There are many ppl around u are suffering and moody too.
Wat about the orphan, Wat about the children.?


So what, We have to continue our life. Know.?



Stay happpyy =)




Written by,
Shian. New Life



0 comments:

Post a Comment