Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

< Heart Pain > Forever I get.

Posted by on | |
Ytd midnight 2plus am ny get tot the Bed. Haha. Cuz cant fall asleep mar. then watch Hong Kong drama Wif my bro lu. haha. When my parents bck from "dating"~
Woo~ We two terus bck to our room. act Sleeping xDD
hmm. today 815am wake up. sms to her awhile. then continue be Piggy.
around 11am Shian wake up le.
hmm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heart Feel Not Well when think bout this...
I hope i can delete all da unhappy memories. I WANT !!!
Haiz. please........................................................................................................................
ntg more i want......
i wan forget............. Bt still cannot.
Why.? Changed. So fast..
Changed veri fast................................................................

Finally i got the feeling back.
Hurt Feeling....
finally i get bck bcuz of THIS.
THX..........

" Being Hurt Till Feelingless "


3:55pm

Hmm. Just bck from my dagu house. whole day feel boring. thking of some one. and some question.
bt.. i thk.. hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment