Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Shian's Heart

Posted by on | |
Today, I finally realize. When i unhappy. My heart will pain. Janet. If you see this. i think You understand wat i say bah.? whole day my heart pain. Can You feel This.? Can You feel the way how i am.? Today. you all win Shian. Shian Finally heart break. Did you all Happy.? Did "YOU" gt think my feeling when u doin THIS.? HUH.? Ur writing ther. VERI NICE !! especially MORE INFO ther. NT BAD !! wat u did to mi.? Wat "YOU" talk to mi.? HUH.? Do "YOU" still remember.? You admit wat u did to mi. U write over ther. HOW DARE ARE YOU.??? You win Shian le. Enough le. Wat u wan mi to do.? Be happy.? Thk far.? I tell you. STOP talking this bullshit. You knw wat.? When You all see this. sure thk dat i over write or duno anything and talk crap there. Well. Wat u did to mi.? YOU knw urself. Dont say i duno again. Wat you did to mi.? Janet. If you see dis. You might angry me. Okay. Nvm. I accept. U might say i thk too much. Okay. Nvm. I duno whether You gt see "dat" anot. And the day post is Julai. Quite a long time from now. You might say why care so much.? Juz make myself unhappy. But. I write this. i knw u mayb will angry mi. Or say i changed to bad.? Okay. Nvm. I accept. Do the way u are. U mayb say i din thk ur feeling when wrtting this. When i decide to write this. I gt think the affect. wat u think. and wats ur feeling. I will thk twice be4 i doin sumthing. Why i still stuck here.? You might say is over. why still care.? Why dont let go.? Now the prob nt bout let go or Not. Is The FELLA should knw wat he did to MI. Wat he talk to mi. wat he think. Onli HE Knw. The FELLA i said. Is Ryan. I dare to write FELLA. I dare to write his name OUT. You all might think i OVER say this. I over said too much. But. At last. Hu over. Is you. FELLA. * i write this wif no angry. i write this blog wif calmly.* the final decision. wat you want to do. nvm. I accpet. I willing to take da risk........ Janet.
*Janet- gambateh on ur trial exam. muz take k ur body. support u alwayz. sorry for everything.
*Ryan- Think twice before doin sumthing. try to think others feeling. wat will be da cause.

lastly. shian say sorry to you all..

Written by,
Shian. Heart Break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm.
take care.
duno what to say.
cox i really shldnt get into this.
ha...erm...
not all ur fault..
so sad..ur blog.,=x



sry,不好意思拉...在此留言
你被点中啦~看看我的blog吧^^

Shian said...

hmm. already past. new life ^^
haha.
em. cant get ur link le.
wana add u ^^

Post a Comment