Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

>>The Past<<

Posted by on | |
This goes out to someone that was
once the most important person in my life.
I didn't realize it at the time.
I can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so.
I don't really expect you to either.
It's just... i don't even know.
Just listen..


When i first saw you, i knew it was real.
I'm sorry about the pain i made you feel.
That wasn't me; let me show you the way.
I looked for the sun, but it's raining today.
I remember when i first looked into your eyes.
It was like god was there, heaven in the skies.
I wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurt.
But i didn't know i made everything worse.
If you loved me as much as you said you did.
I loved you with my heart, really and truly.


You're number one, always in my heart.
Your name is forever planted in my brain.
Take away the pain.
Take away the hurt.


What about when you.
Looked into my eyes.
Told me you loved me.
As you would hugged me.
I guess everything you said was a lie.
I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes.
Now i'm not even a thought in your mind.
I can see clearly, my love is not blind.


I remember all the time that i had with you.
I thought you'd be there for me, this i confess.
You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?
Now i'm nothing to you, you're with another guy.?


The only thing i want is for you to be happy.
Whether it be with me, or without me.
I just want you to be happy.

◆ Already past. Dont need to care more. Dont need to think anymore.

Nothing Special. Jux a memories.

Don care anymore. Be happy =)

There are many things we can go for it. Go for future ^^



Written by,
Shian. Lifes

0 comments:

Post a Comment