Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Sleep Through The Pain

Posted by on | |
Every night sleep slip through the pain. Why.?
Cuz of Sun Burn !! Shit...
Hiaz. damn Pain. Cant Slip Well.

Today 615am wake up le.
Waa. When wearing my kot can die lor.
Pain dao~~ Aduix. Haiz. Xin ku.
Today at skul damn tired. Feel Slipy.
Homework damn many ar. Oh Shit.
Hiaz.
Today add math class from 1230 to 2pm.
U see. Hiaz. Bu shuang lor. Aihs.
This saturday more cham ar.
Add math class start From 730am To 1230 Pm~!!!
More than Tuition ar....
I see Teacher more than see my Mum lor. ><
Mummiii ar.............. WAN CRY JOR. haiz.
Hate add math d. After1230pm gt exam BI.
Isshhh.
Jux start skul gt many hw dy. Still gt chemistry folio.
Haiz. Nt happy wif this.
Dont say this le. Feel veri beh shuang. Herm~~!

Arhx~ Today mr prem ask us get off of his Facebook. LOL.
He said veri fan ork. Gt many mail cuz of us. xDD
Quite funny geh his class. ^^


-----------2pm-----------

Finish add math class jor. Then go xin lok eat wif friend. Haha.
Nt bad mar. After dat go bck Skul.
Haha. Today Shian play bstball le. Wahahax.
Long time din play le. Kakaz.
We keep laughing when playing. U Knw Why.?
Haha. Cuz of my stupid skill when playing bskball. xDD
No one can learn from mi geh. Haha.
Bcuz I play till veri sot geh. hehe.

But. Aihs. My Friend Keep touching my Sun Burn part there.
OMG.! Pain Pain Pain. Can Scream le. T.T
KEEP TOUCH. ARGHH. PAIN LAR.
Hate Sun Burn. Issh.

After finish sot wif my friend.
Then go to a class Dance. Hoho~
Unbelievable. Shian Dancing.? xDD
This Sunday gt Agm Dinner.
So have to perform. LOL.

Wong teach us half way for today d.
Hmm~ A simple dance. Ntg Special geh.
Jux for Fun. xD


-----------615pm-----------

Reach home jor. Damn Tired geh.
Slept in da car. Haha.
Then go bck bath.

Continue do my Homework.
Haiz. Damn many Homework.
Hmm. Many subject cant follow.
By This week i mux cover.
I mux do it !

Exam cuming on 15Sept le.
Time goes very fast.
Hope all da best.
I do this all alone.
Hope u support mi bah.

Tonite jux keep doin my Homework ny lu.
And wan kacau Xiu yan yan ar. xDD
U Cham le this time. Hoho~
=p


Kay lar.
Wana do my homework le.
Take k yahx.





Written By,
Shian. Tired.

2 comments:

yEИ said...

wahhh..so bad le ...wan kacau mii orhx...lols^^

Shian said...

muahahx. bcuz u sot mar. xD

Post a Comment