Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

School day

Posted by on | |
Reach skul.
My friend tell mi saw her on Sunday.
Looks like stranger dy.
Sked to say Hi.?
U still is Net 姐 in their heart.

=)


Hahax.
Today gt a new teacher teach us physic.
Hoho~
A gal teacher. 22 year old.
Of course. All of us keep give comment lor.
LOLS.
Look from behind veri leng.
But look infront nt leng pulak.
kakax. St thomas.
Paiseh. Bt she quite good geh.

At least today She teach us formula.
I finally knw how to do some part dy !
Lols. Not bad lar.

Today.
My skul M. Phua apply to be Guru Cemerlang.
Lols. Today he wear so smart.
Wif a Purple Tie. Haha.
All of us Wish him good luck when passing our class.
xD
Gt a pegawai will be a pemantau for him.


And then.
In da class we talk bout ULTRAMAN movie !
Woohoo !! Nice nice nice nice !!
xDDDD
We chat how they bcum Ultraman.
How they beat monster.
Hahax. Funny le.

=D


Afterdat Gt spotcheck on two class.
Pengetua lead us lu.
Found One Naruto Disc and liquid ny.
Ntg speciall.

Tomolo have to staybck for sesi petang.
Having spotcheck on them.
They wait die le.


=x


_____________________________

Aihs.
Tomolo having chemistry test.
Wish luck lar.
I duno ar. hiaz.
Sad.
Not reali happy.


_____________________________

Lastly,
Today is my mum Bufday.
Hahax.
Wish her Pretty Always lar.
Stay Happy and Healthy.
^^

Happy Birthday Mum.

I will try my best get good result.
xD


Thats all for today.

Take k all.


You never change in their heart.
I din stuck anymore dy.

Trust Mi.








Wriiten by,
Shian. Miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment