Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

7 Sept 2009

Posted by on | |
Today is 7 Sept 2009

Hmm.
Actually Feel not reali good in mood.
Haiz.
Feel tired.
Gt many Hw.
Lazy to do. No dat mood to do.
Duno wat happen to mi dy.

Dont hope to come bck again.
Duno want For now geh Shian or before geh Shian.
Hiaz.

Feel all alone. I like ntg for now.
No one besides mi. Feel like.
My lifes was blank. Wif ntg.
Sometimes feel ntg. Happy.
But. I duno is my true feeling ant.
I guess no.
Jux a moment i happy.
Jux a few minutes.
Others can hear from mi.
But i cant hear form myself.
Can say im stupid.
Tired.

I duwan this become part of my life le.
I wish to forget everything le.
Dont force mi le.
Mind veri tired.
Suicide.


Go away~ Go away~ go away~
But still cannot.

I knw it.
This is part of my life.

I cant change it.
I cant forget it.



I onli can let this be my hurt and something can make mi down.
Very stupid. Shian. I knw.

Today at tuition.
Duno why. I Shout veri loudly~!
I angry~! Duno why i will like this.
My heart gt a feeling. Like wana burn it out.
I shout. Even teacher infront of mi.
I ask them Keep Quite. Enough~!
I also get shocked on myself.
How could i become like this.

Fren call mi.
I shout on them.
Wats da prob.?

I wonder hu i am now.

I wonder hu i am now.


If i can Return to The Past.
I will hold U till my last Breathe.

If i can Return to The Past.
I will change everything For u and Mi.

If i can Return to The Past.
I hope The time can be stopped at da moment we been Together.


If i can Return to The Past.
I DUWAN GO FOR FUTURE ANYMORE.


This is my blog.

Return To The Past.

Let mi. Go bck.

I duwan the feeling anymore le.
Xi guan dy.? Nomal dy.??

I duwan~!! Duwan alone.

我对这个感觉很闷了.
不开心也过,在不开心也是要过.
为什么开心的画面只在我的梦里.?
而不是在我面前呢.?

我不要这个可怕的感觉了....
你.
知道吗.?


Can you.?
Acc Me.
Go to the beach.
And Shout Wif mi.?

I wish to shout as loud as i can on the beach.
I hope to SHOUT~!!!!

Let's tired togetha.

Sorrii.
Sorrii. For everything.





Written by,
Shian. Lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment