Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Break My Sleeping Record.

Posted by on | |
27-09-09
Sunday


Ytd nite.
Waa~
Sms wif Her till 6am ny slip ork.
Wasei. Veri "proud" of myself jorr.
><

Break my Sleeping Record dy.
xDD

Tot can slip till 2plus pm geh.
My bro wake mi up on 12:45pm
Wana go out for lunch jor.
aihs. Mou gai~ Damn slipy.
Nose gt pimples d~!
Hiaz. Cham Cham ar
Hei yuan quan damn big now.
T.T

But my "tou dai" more geng lar.
Hahax. Pui fuk. wakakax.
Yao qian tou.

^^

Wake up then go bath.
Then go eat le.
Hot dou sei ar.
eat behind ecm. Aduix.
Like "gok sona" xD
Finish eat then Go mega.
My bro wan buy books~
Woo~~ Nt bad.
While mi jux walk xia ny. Sienz.

__________________________

** Thx cc for taking bck my thing yahx.
Sorri for bother u all le.
Thx alot And thx carmen too. =)

___________________________

Tonite Go Crocodile Rock having dinner.
Go ther try xia. Hmm.
There looks nt bad~
Quite nice geh. Gt band over ther.
Bu cuo bu cuo.
Then we sit outside.
Waitress take us to a place.
Like a special place for my family ny.

Lols.
Order jor quite many food.
Hiaz. I order those food nt nice de.
Hiaz. My mum keep say mi ny.
Next time ask my bro choose.
><

Ok lu. Reali nt reali nice wat i order.
Paiseh.
View


Nice light effect~

Milk Shake Chocalate.
--> Ntg special geh. Normal ny.

Mushroom soup. Nice ^^
--> Yummy. xD


Satay
--> Delicious Than Satay Zul lur.

Pizza. Hawaian Nice.

Grill Chicken.

My Spagheti "Carbonaco"
--> Full Of Cheese. Dont like. ><

Finish eat jor.
Quite full geh.
Then chatting wif family.
Talk bout movie.
talk bout politik.
xDD
Not bad. A family day.

^^




Reach home.
Chat wif Ah po~
Veri zilian geh "dear"
Muahahhx.
Funny her.

=D


________________________

Skul reopen le.
Hiaz. Sienz.
Have to study le.
Hiaz. Lazy and tired ar.
Cham cham.

Hiaz.
Have to work hard jor.

Gambateh togetha lu~


Sot sot geh Y**

Wkakax.


=x







Written by,
Shian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment