Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Over Sleep ><

Posted by on | |
Today din go skul.
Cux over slip.
><
Hate myself de lor.
hiaz.
NO MORE NEXT TIME.

Ytd nite on webcam wif friend.
Hahax. Play till 1plus am le.
Get scold by mum.
Then Keep modem jor.

IShh.
Bt at last my mum take it out lar.
I say nid print letter. Hehe.
Is truth geh.
No cheating ^^

Ytd nite chat wif her.
On webcam.
Sot sot geh tou dai.
xDD


很多女孩都很少在半夜吃东西的
可是哦
她就是那么喜欢吃咯
还是在半夜吃噢
吃chocalate and biscuit.
真的顶不顺你咯
爱吃到死

=x

小心变肥婆啊~
哈哈
我懂你在看着的
是不是有一股冲动
很想打我叻~~~
来来来

我等你来啊
muahahahahahax.

=p


________________________

Continue bck my story ar >>

Today 1pplus ny wake up.
Then clean my table.
Mop my table.

230pm go tt.
Reach tt centre.
NO OPEN.
=.=

Call my friend ask them.
Today no Tuition.
Lols.
Blur Blur mi.
Paiseh.

Then call my mum pick mi bck.
hahax.

Reach home watch tv.
Suddenly raining.
Knt watch astro.
Then go keep my thing.
Keep all my books.
Keep my documents.
Keep my file.
Haha. not bad~

Finish bath go type letter for mpk geh.
After dinner done.
Tomolo check hair !!

Omg omg.
Hiaz. hope i wont kena ba~
Bu shuang them.

Hope luck~

=)



K lar.
Thats all for today.

Bye lu.


Gambateh

^^





Written by,
Shian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment