Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Surgery.?

Posted by on | |
Today reach skul meet mr.prem.
Then talk to mi.
Say bout prefect thing.
Then ask main board having spotchck on prefects.
Hmm.
Die. I sure kena dy.
Hiaz. Have to cut hair again.? Die.
Mon having spotcheck. No dat mood.

At skul damn slip.
Exam coming on 10octocber.
Hmm.
Study ba~~~

Finish skul go watch movie.
Gamer.
Hmm. nt nice, Quite boring geh.

Hmm~
Today..
I saw ur blog.
Since u all having prob le.
Hmm.
Nt happy to see u all like dat.
I hope u all will be fine.

I HOPE.

Hmm.
All my happy gang. My old Friens. The gang i happy wif you all.
Be honest. Say it out.
Dont Guessing.
And causes this happen.

Stay happy.
Hope u all fine.
Take k~


No mood to write le.
Hiaz.

Hope u all fine.


---------------------------------

Duno wana go for surgery or not.
Hmm. hiaz.





Written by,
Shian. moody

0 comments:

Post a Comment