Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Exam gonna Finish !

Posted by on | |
Monday till friday.

Is my school March Exam.
Everyday study study.
4am wake up and study.

Bt at last wat i get.
Get shit result also.
Owayz shit result.
Duno what for.

:D

[ Argggggggggggghhhhh ]


Tomolo having moral test.
THe last subject.
After take the moral test.
1030am goin PMC wif my friend.

Skip school.
Hoho~
Shuangg~



Sked bout tomolo lar.
Hiazz.
Hope can do it well on da driving ba.

All da best.


Good Luck to myself.




___________________________________



Since you have been gone,
Everythings gone all wrong.

I wish you were here,
Holding me near to you.
You know I wont go.

If you ever left,
My heart beats high.

If I dont have you,
To hold on to.
I cant go on.

In this world Im alone,
Its true~
If I dont have you.

If you said goodbye.
I would die.

Im a star with no light,
A day with no night.
If I dont have you.


[ If I dont Have You ]






Take care urself.
Stay happy owayz.












Written by,
Shian Ps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment