Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Speechless.

Posted by on | |
Ntg special happen.

Bored. life.

Damn Skul.

==




Oways ask us stayback.
They tot we many time for this huh.
Build us a ASRAMA lar.
Idiot.





Speechlesss this few day.
Ntg to say.


Speechlesss..


________________________________



For all the truth that you made me see,
For all the joy you brought to my life,
For all the wrong that you made right,
For every dream you made come true,
For all the love I found in you.

I'll be forever thankful,
You're the one who held me up,
Never let me fall,
You're the one who saw me through it all.

You were my strength when I was weak,
You were my voice when I couldn't speak,
You were my eyes when I couldn't see,
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach,
You gave me faith cux you believed.








Stay happy ba.











Written by,
Shian. Speechless

0 comments:

Post a Comment