Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

How did I Fall In ♥ With You

Posted by on | |
25-02-2010
[ Thursday ]


2pm goin PMC with my friend.
Having test drive exam.
Genjiong~~

Reach there have a signature first.
Then the Jurulatih Pemandu ask mi go in da car.
Start my testing drrive.
Damn nervous lur.

Did all the step.
Bt forget use Safety Belt.
OMG.

I stop the car,
tell him sorry ar.
Wan use the Safety Belt first.
><

Then start to go on.
Use Jalan B.
So far so good lar.
No prob.

Afterdat go for parking.
Ermmmm~~~~~
Nt reali good lar.
=x
Miss it.
Aihss. Too nervous.


Bout uphills.
Still nt reali good. Aihss~~
Nervous. Sked sked.
Luckily pass.

LOL. Gt 3 kesalahan.
Paiseh. Get da sijil d.
Mayb next friday take driving exam for lesen dy.
Sked larrr. Haiz.

________________________________________

Especially For ...
Hope YOU see it.


Remember when,

We never needed each other.

The best of friends like,
Sister and brother.

We understood, we'd never be,
Alone.

Those days are gone,
And i want you so much,
The night is so long and I need your touch.

Dont know what to say,
I never meant to feel this way.

Dont want to be,
Alone tonight..

What can i do, to make it right.?
Falling so hard so fast this time.

What did i say, what did you do.?
How did i fall in love with You.?

I hear your voice,
and i start to tremble,
I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends.

I want to say this right,
and it has to be tonight,
Just need you to know.

I dont want to live this life,
I dont want to say goodbye..

With you i wanna spend..
The rest of my life~

Everything is changed, we never knew.



[ How Did I Fall In With You ]




Written by,
Shian. ♥ Missss

0 comments:

Post a Comment