Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Sigh

Posted by on | |





Today wake up on 530am.
Fetch kairu amd khui go Tc see sunrise.
Have to wait khui's grandma go out.
Then onli can pick khuii.
lolss..
Knt let his grandma knw.

Reach ther around 650 ba.
Then sit on da beach.
Look at da sky.
Hmmmm..



Here is da view.





Hmmm~
Look at seaa.
Hmm.

Thinking of sumthing.
Hmm.

Duno what to say.
Speechlesss.

Hmm.
Not happy.


Haizzzz..

Speechless.



___________________________________________


Hold me now dont bother,
If every minute it makes me weaker,
You can save me from the man that I have become.

Looking back on the things I have done,
I was trying to be someone,
I played my part kept you in the dark.

Now let me show you the

[ Shape Of My Heart ]


I never wana play the same old part.






Take k all.
Stay happy owayz.












Written by,
Shian. Moody.












0 comments:

Post a Comment