Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

[ Make -- Love ]

Posted by on | |
I never knew I do find a love so true.
This one right here, is just for you.

Remember that One day.
I held your hands then I kissed your lips then I told you.
Our love was meant to be and always will forever.
Give me that happiness I get from you just being there.

I always see you when I close my eyes, you are on my mind.
So cant you see, I need you right here wif me, close by my side.
This time for sure, Gonna let you know, My love is straight from the heart.

Forever you are my girl Forever be my world,
You are the only one.
The only one I will ever need, my life is you and me.
Forever you are my girl Forever be my world.
You are the only one.
I will never break your heart no, so baby dont let go.

Even through the hard times We made it through just fine.
When it hurt we put in the work.
To show that Im yours.
And that your mine.
Thats how we got this far.
Lets never be apart.
You are my Queen.
Im here for you
Cuz you are my everything.

You always make me feel like everyhings gonna be alright.
With the things you do, because its you the real true love of my life.
Gonna let you know, My love is straight from the heart.


you know I do walk them miles.
climb mountains with up styles.
all I wanna do, is be with you.
aint no matter what, where and how.
we can both get down.

gonna take you on a joyride today
me and you stay true never hesitate
to make love~
you are the only one Im ever thinking of~

just to hold you I can hardly wait.
as we go through the motions damn its great.
to make love ~
You are the only one I want to spend my whole life with I know.
Anywhere you are, thats where I will call home.

So just take my hand and say that you will never let it go.
Two hearts always beating as one forever more.

Forever you my girl Forever be my world.
You are the only one.
The only one Ill ever need, my life is you and me Forever you my girl Forever be my world.
You are the only one.


[ I ntg without you.
I ntg without you. ]


Written by,
Shian

1 comments:

Post a Comment