Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Stupid School. Issh

Posted by on | |
Hmm.
Today skul as usual lar.
Bt assembly pengetuaa catch those student who are ponteng.
Oh goddd.

I quite sked cux ytd i absent too !
My apendix ther pain.
So din go skul.
=X

Argghhh..
Today he crazy larr.
After assembly go form5 class check one by one.
and call their parents.
Stupiddd....

Then told us.
I wan 100% attendance.
One day never come i call ur parents.
=.=

If not at our siijil ther comment kelakuan TIDAK MEMUASKAN.
oOo

Lame schoool.
Make mi rude of thiss.
Ishhhh.

Hiazzz.
Hmm.
I think i ponteng for 4 or 5days d .
=X

Hmm.
Hope tomolo ntg will happen larr.
If not many of us will die !
GOD BLESSSS.



____________________________


Today having add math test.
Hmm.
Can do some.
Bt duno wether using correct formula ant.
Teacher say if Fail.
By next week at NIGHT come to skul.
O.O

Speechless !
Hiazz.
PLz larrr. Hope i paasss dis test lar.
I duwan come bck skul on night.

God blesss mi !











You still can affect mii in my life.
I remember everything that u told mii.
Written by,
Shian. Stand for this

0 comments:

Post a Comment