Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

"Cheng Meng " Festival

Posted by on | |
Ytd Night on saturday.
Start our journey Raub at 9pm.
Reach there around 11plus pm.
Before that having supper.
Then go bck my 大伯伯house.


Raub is my grandpa's First wife kampung.
( my grandfather gt 2 wifes )
So we goin there for "bai bai " my grandpa and "big grandma"
Sleep around 1plus i think.


7am wake up.
Ready everything then go there bai bai.
xD

My 大伯伯 and my father cleaning and prepare those thing.
Sooon..
All child start bai baii.
There was many ppl.
Crowded !

I like such dis situation.
Very ri nao.
xD
A " Happy New Year " for them.


Grandfather & Big grandmother.

Dad & relatives

Big lighter ! xD


五个长红炮 ! Nice.

Pang pang pang quite long. Lols

=]



Went bck around 1oplus.
Having lunch at restaurant.

5pm went bck.
By 7 reach gambang having diiner wif grandma.
Then bck to kuantan.


Home sweet home.
:D







Tired man.










Written by,
Shian. Tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment