Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Sorii.

Posted by on | |
Well.
Ytd tuition chemistry.
As usual for 4hour.
Haha.
Lucikly din fall asleeep.
lolsss.

Having fun again in da chemistry class.
Mr lee ask question again.
LOL.
New game for us in da tuition.

Duno wat to say.
Jux veri funny and having fun alot !
I guess i make other ppl stand up for few times d
=X

Love it.
Answering question.
:D


____________________________


Hmmm.
Friendss.
I guess i knw some of u all sure veri Dulan mi now.
Cuz of suddenly duwan dance for I.U huh.

Sorri to u all.
Jux suddenly dont feel wana dance for it.
Everyone have their own choice right.?
Although i promise u all before.



Dont wana speak too much.

Hmmm.
Normally jux let u all play.
And we play togetha.







I'm not a good friend for u all.
And i never act smart.
=]


I owayz silent.
If you knw mi welll.

=]







Sorriii to u all.










Written by,
Shian. Sorii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment