Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Long Post ? :D

Posted by on | |
Life recently not bad over here !
Having loads of fun with my friends :D
Errr what to said ?

Share some photo first :)

Drama Make Up :O

KL family ! <3

Next, having steamboat with my friends.
* Get shocked when get in her house cuz I thought only few of us joined in ><
She invited all her classmate and also lecturer and tutor.
But soon knew some of them and getting better I guess :D
Having a talk with all of them untill midnight.
Crap and fooling around. Just , Enjoyed alot with them !
We are just Crazy ! XD

Pichaasss here :D

Yeah ! :D

Homestay look :O

Zhiwei, Kai Jie and Me :)

Fat hiao ! :P
* The one ( Mos ) bite my chest on that night. Freaking Pain man ! lol

Act cute :X

Carson's face funny ! XD


Next, went for 舞蹈剧 ‘天使帮不见了’ with CLS members :)
The story is about a Angel who like to lies alot.
And the lesson of this drama is teach us do not LIE to peoples ! lol
Actually this is a 儿童剧. But we still go for it.
Go and see and learn :D
Nice and the first time very near with the stage.
All of us sitting infront of the stage. Having interaction with actors.
So much fun with them :D
We were just back to the children's world XD

Pichaass again :)

Before get in the theather.

Chu Hui Sorpo :P

Carson :D

Mos :)

Mos, Shian and Maggie :)

=D

Raggghhhhh ! lol

红姐姐 :)

Drama Start :))

I love their costume so much !

The End <3


Group photo :)

CLS members :)


Next, share someting to you all ! :D

Kai Jie
* My treasurer on fund raising event. Well done and thanks for ur help.
You are a good helper :)
I love her attidude perhaps ? :D
Keep it up ! :)

Carson Phang :D
* The only girl I see your face and respond will make me laugh.
LOL your acting really damn funny ><
A very nice girl and who always hope all around her peoples can stay happy always.
Keep it up ! Thanks for support and helping me ! :))

Mos ! :D ( my fake gf -.- )
* Hoho. The only girl who will scared me off :O
Try to change ur attidude to be better. You will be happy more :P
Well. Your thinking and attidude quite special for me.
Conclusion : You got ur own style ! :D
Keep it up ! Thanks for support and helping me too !
## I know you guys helped me alot. I never blind :)
Thanks and I appreciate alot ! :))


Deon Goh
* Knew you through Chu Hui. Well you are friendly actually.
Anyway. Try be positive and stay happy :PP
All of us never abandon you. Cares you ! :))
Remember human being is stay happy lor :P
Cheer ya ! We always be with you :D

Wiion Gan
* Hoho handsome guy :P
You're funny when saying rude word LOL.
And you always sing song XD
A boy who got his own world in the heart :P Who can be ur Key to open your heart ?
Heheeee. Stay happy always ! :D

Xiao Bai
* Close to you when cheer leading practice.
Hohoho ! :P No comment :P

Khai Sing
* Although not really knew you well.
But take good care urself lar :D You always look tired ><
Cheer ! :))

Miao ! :D
* hoho you're just like a mother style.
Always will cares on others. How about you ? :P
Wish you all the best lar :D

Jingyi ! :D
* Excited ! We always called her Ben Dan !
Cuz she really stupid lor XDD :P
The way she thinks really totally different with normal Human . lol
A kai xin guo for us. Always let us Zat :P
May ur dreams come true lar :DD

Chu Hui :D ( My Boyfriend @@ )
* Hohoho ! You ar ! A very cute and friendly girl for me lar.
Hahaha always cares on others. How about you neh ?
Dont hide on somewhere and cries alone :P Dont pretend strong although you are :P
Cheer and Stay happy always lar :)
All of us are always be with you. Take care !

Kendo ! :D
* The one who bring me up alot. Really appreciate and thanks alot !
You teached me alot. :))
Well. others dunid to know what I have learned :P
I am Who I am :)
I dont care on how others talked about me.
Because you don't know me well :)

Cheer and dont stress alot ! :P


_____________________________

Heheeee nonid comment so much lar.
Just be the way you are :)
Love you guys ! <3
Cheer always :)) Smile :))



Today having MV shooting with chu hui :)
Was very tired day . Nice try for us :D
Well done for chu hui being singer :P
Wait for my last scene on next week :)
Good Luck !


So what ? Go then Go.
Did you think of us ?

Fuck it ! you are just let me so disappointed !
I will take care of you , dad :)
is time to rest now :)

No you. This family are broke.
What would will be ? I dont wanna think of it.
REALLY TIRED.

Can you imagine how is the feel when telling all the truth to you ?
Can you imagine how pain is my heart when you lies to me ?
Fed Up.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
And you mother fucker. Just wait and see :)
This is what you will get :))

Sorry for the rude again . This is the last time for me to talked about this anymore :)





Take care and Stay happy always :)










Written by,
Shian

2 comments:

GohJihMiao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

新帅到此一游~~

Post a Comment