Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Back Again :D

Posted by on | |


I'm back again.
Just busy with fund raising event.
Is so exhausted ! Tiring like hell ><
Got so much of experience throughout this event.
Up and Down. Stress, Bond btw my team and so on.
Makes me learn anot and get much more close with all my team members !
:))

Anyway, I still not a good leader for them :(
Sorry to them. Although cannot reach RM2500 target.
But at last can cover up the loss.
Hmm. Aihss. Don't wanna say so much here.
Smile for it :))

You know , I know :)

Of course wanna thanks so much to all my team members who helped and support me through this event. THANKS SO MUCHH ! Hope our bond still can remain :))
Thanks you guys ! Take a rest now :D

Btw, having fun with cheer leading members when we are having practising.
Although very tired. But we still afford to dance for it.
The day before perform we dance till 2am only back.
:O
Finally our performance are successful and is worth for it :DD
Love you guys ! <3

Next share some photo here.
:)

Fund Raising Theme.

The flyer. Thanks to the designer :)


18 xx. LOL


18 xx . LOL

After dinner make some fun LOL

Cheer Leading ! Oh Yeah ! :D <3

With Lucas :)

Cassie and Shian :)

CLS Committee :D

=D


I heart This ! <3

Was shooting by Lucas for his assignment :D


______________________________________

Nothing much to say dy.
As usual. Just wanna back hometown and relax myself.
Next week i wil back Kuantan ! Woohoo ! :D

Bout family problem ?
Don't wanna think about it. FAN ENOUGH ! Fuck..

BERSIH !
TAMADE ! KL all block.
Want back hometown also cannot !

Demokrasi ? Nah oOo
Feel very LAME SHIT ! oOo








Written by,
Shian

0 comments:

Post a Comment