Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

I'm a Bad Guy

Posted by on | |


Hmm.
Today. I gonna express my feeling here.
Hmm.

Alright.
Mayb what i did is wrong.
And not suitable to do so at this time.
Right.?
For you all.

Izit think that is nonsense.?
And yet.
Asking :
" How come they will like this.? "
What a bad gal and bad boy right.


I know.
Most of you hate me.
Hate me this kind of Attitude.
Steal ppl something, kind of attidude right.?

First,
I'm here say sorry to you all.
Yet hurt you all so.?
I knw sorry doest mean anything.

I know.
Now not suitable to do so on this time.
And yet.
Who Knows.?
We cannot expect anything will happen on the next second right.?
Even though i also cant believe this will happen.
Really.


Yeah.
Anything just blame on me.
I'm the causes right.?
Haha.


Now.
I cannot do anything yet.
I duwan because of this .
Lost friend again.
Really.
Is hurt !

Aihhsss.
I know all of you not agree with me at all.
But i have to say so.



I will wait for the good timing.





Lastly,
You all is my Buddy !
Never changed :)
Mayb some of you dont think so.
But nevermind.

I am who I am.



_____________________________________


* Dont EVER try to Judge anything before you know the Truth.
I know most of you Hate me.

But. There are something you cant just judge from ur side.




If you dont like me.
If you hate me.

Please.
Just tell me infront of me.
I wont angry you.
Because i know this will happen to me Sooooooon.

I say again.
If you hate or dont like me.
Please show to me.

Dont talk behind.
Donid show dat kind Of Emotion !

Okay.?



I willing to accept.
:)


Thanks.




Sorry to you all if i say anything make you guys angry.










Written by,
Shian. I am Who I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment