Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Have fun ! :D

Posted by on | |

Alright.
Yesterday my time is totally fill up.
Morning having add math class from 9am to 11am.
Finish school all my friends play da car around in the school.
Including me.
:D

We drive everyone car.
Citra and Myvi.
Owhh ! Myvi damn nice !
Nice to drive man.
Hope i got a myvi car.
:((

Nice ar.
Then all put the car at the basketball court.
is about 6 car @@

Afterdat go Kiwanis centre having meeting.
OMG.
Kena perform indian dance.
Aduhhh.
Dieeeeeee.
T.T


_____________________________

At night.
Fetch bro go ttn.
Then solo having dinner myself at mamak dang.
Afterdat go fetch them and go Yamcha at Sandai.
:)

We 12 ppl here.
After yamcha all go see Agua.
Woot !

Is totally chi gek and fun. XDDD
=P

Those agua having body show infront of mi.
@@

Waseii.
Then garee kena kiss by the Agua.
XD

Bout mi,
Almost Kena too lar.
=x
Ryan keep push my head to HIM.
Yukkk !!

Alright.
Thats all what i wan to write.

Long time never updated my blog jor.
Paisehh.



________________________________________


Just finish my trial.
After this is SPM.
Gonna study dy.
Aihhhh.






Hmm.

Take care all.
Stay happy oways.
:D



Hmm.
Sorrry to you all.
Hmm.


Hiazzz.











Written by,
Shian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment