Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Just For You ♥

Posted by on | |

Long time never update my blog huh.
Because lazy and have nothing to write.
LOL =x


But today,
I gonna write this post for the One.
A simple post :)


You " make me become more confident.
" You " make me wont be the past anymore.
Wont act like stupid like last time.
This time.
You will see the better of me, Shian
:DD

And I believe myself can do it !
Just because of " You "



___________________________________


For you, My Girl


I never knew I’d find a Love so true.
This one right here, is just for You.

Remember that one day,

I held your hands and I kissed your lips then I told you.
Our love was meant to be and always will forever.
Give me that happiness I get from you just being there.

I always see you when I close my eyes, You are on my mind.

I need You right here with me, close by my side.
Gonna let you know,
My Love to You is straight from the heart .

Forever You are my girl.
Forever be my World.
You are the Only One.

The only One I will ever need, my life is You and me.

You are my Queen.

I’m here for you.
Cuz you are my Everything.
You always make me feel like everything's gonna be alright.

:)

Just for " You "
My only One for me
:D



__________________________________________

I not dare to promise You Anything.
I scare will hurt you if i cannot do so.

But there is a one thing i can do for YOU.
I will always by ur side.
Give You warm.
Give You Happiness.
Give You Blissness.

I will try my best. To give You my everything :)

[ I'm nothing without You ]





You are Special for Me.
I just so in love with You.
=x









Written by,
Shian. Heart You

0 comments:

Post a Comment