Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

I.U Night 2010 / Prefect Installation

Posted by on | |


Sorry for late updated my blog.

Share my photo to u all.
Enjoy.
:DD


Qiaoyi and Me.

John koe and mi. :D

Nixon.

Angel ang and mi.

Lengzai and leng nuii lar. :D

Min


Hui yin.





Lejun.

:)

=]


Jessie.
Eng Jee.

:D

Wedding Dress.

Performance.

Sexy pose. lols

Cool.


Fashion show.

Leng nuii :D


Fashion show.

Fashion show.

J/S





_________________________________


Prefect Installation 29/06/2010

My retire day to put down my job as Secretary.
After this focus on study enough.
:)


Share some photo with you all.

My school look sucks =.-

Form5 gangs.

We are not Prefect Anymore !!!

My School look.

Said Goodbyee.







Everything is over now.
Ntg to worry anymmore.
:D




Hmm.

Thats all for today .

take k all !.

Stay happy.



______________________________

Lastly.
I'm here wish Teh Jee Ying Happy Birthday !
Sweet 16 !
xDD

Dai gor nuii jor.
Behave urself ar.
xDD

=p


Happy Birthday to you !

Stay Lenqq.
Andd~

Let the time lead you to the better way.
:D




Happy Birthday :)








Posted by,
Shian Ps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment