Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

My Last Day

Posted by on | |


Ytd Saturday.
[ 10-7-2010 ]




Went Khui house wait for my bro.
Afterdat having dinner with Sulynn, Jason, Cindy, My bro and so on.
Hahahaha.
Having nice chat.
Is enjoy with the dinner.
Reach home around 1030pm

Then went to tc meet kayc.
Woooo. Many ppl around there celebrating Qii'S Birthday.
Duno many of them.
Go to the beach with ryan.
Having chitchat with him.

Hmm. Hope he can change to happy abit.
LOL.

12am meet my neighbour kenshin and qian.
Waaaa. Qian follow him bck worr.
He drive motor gehh.
I sure veriy chi gekk !
XDD

Soon,
Me, kayc and ryan went zam zam yc.
Chitchat there.
Not bad.

Then went khui house chit chat againn.
LOL.
Hmm.
Everything will be fine.
:DDD



Prove that !
:)






Reach home around 2plus am.

Slept at 4am.
OH gossshhh.

My panda eyess and face gt many pimples dy.
Aduiixx.

Yongsuiii ar !
>.<




Hmmm.
From now on. Will less on FB.
Wana concentrate on studies d.
Duwan play too much dy.
Aihhh.

Hope everything will be fine lu.






Take care all.






________________________________________


My life's is better than last time.
:DD

Is enjoy alot with friends.
Alright.


Learn many thing around my Lifes.














Stay happy owayz :)))











Wrtitten by,
Shian Ps

0 comments:

Post a Comment