Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

第三届全国中学华文学会研讨营 ♥

Posted by on | |
Hi alll !
I'm back. xD
Long time never update my blog d.
Paisehh.
Wait for the camp photo.
So late update.

Alright.
I back on monday.
12am reach home.
Damnn tired.

A veri nice and meaningful camp.
Learn many thing from there.
And as ur information.
Then camp participants is 1150ppl.
Is soooo crowded !

Less take photo.
Cuz not allowed us use handphone.


Here share some photo to u all.
( Mostly took from 蒲公英 FB )


University Malaya,
[ 5-7 june 2010 ]


Eating place

Tengku Hall.

Our " Email box "

妇女,家庭及社会发展副部长
黄赛之

Happy Birthday ! taeyang. xD

Ai Fm DJ.

扯铃表演

营歌舞.

Took by Jesmine.

Fashion Show. NICE !

拿督魏家祥

Photo

感言.

My group.


My Friends.

Piece =]

;)

督导

I "fat hao " -.-

Wei Shiuh and mi.

Jesmine and Mi.

I'm NOT GAY.

I love their camera !


Enjoy alot with them.
Especially when goin bck to kuantan.
We chit chat in da bus and play games togethaa.
Happpyyyyy.
:D

Sabs, TA, Mgss.
=]


Afterdat.
Following the day,
Tues and Wednesday gt Classs.
Aihhh. So never rest after back from camp.
Everyday wake up early go to skul.


__________________________

Today,
St john having Leisure Course at TC morning.
Learning bout how to survive in the jungle.
Lolss.

Jessie Leong photography.









Thats all for today,
Simply updated niaa.




TAKE care all.

:D












Written by,
Shian

0 comments:

Post a Comment