Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

BORED LIKE HELL !!

Posted by on | |
Today.
19-2-2010
[ Friday ]

I was BORED like HELL !!
Argghhhhhh..

Wake up on 1pluspm.
Do ntg.
On tv ntg to watch.
WTF...

Damn astro.
Sooon.
My dagu come pick my bro go out.
While mi jux stay at home.
" FAK MOU "

Sienzzz. Boreddd.

Whole day face tv.
Bt ntg to wattch.
So jux click click click..
Bt click for ntg.
Haizzzz.

How bout my lunch.?
Act din eat my lunch.
Aihss


At nite 9pm having my " dinner "
Cook maggie.
Sucks man.
Nt nice at all larr.
Damn it.


Some more not FULL.
hiazzz.
BORED AGAINN.
Duno wat to do.
Haizzzzzz.


No chat.
NO mood.



Parents will arrive kuantan around 3 to 4am.
Tomolo wake up can see them dy.
lolss.




_______________________________________


What u told mi. tell mi.
Is truth or jux let mi happy.?

Haha.
Anyway,
Thx alott.




Byee.





Fake smile.







Smile owayz
guys.






Written by,
Shian. Fake SMILE

0 comments:

Post a Comment