Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Different about Me

Posted by on | |
Today at skul din study.
At class jux chat and doin exersice.
In da class chat many topic lar.
Bout tsunami lar. 18sx lar. =x
Bout Her lar. And My past.

and

How am i at the past.?
How am i from now on.?

Nt bad~
Nice talking wif fren today.
hahax.

And Veri qidai the 2012 Movie.
Sure veri nice ^^

Then~
Chin tell mi J veri leng nui dy~
Keep telling mi. Keep saying.
Hmm~
You right~
She reali change alot le.

He keep talking nonsense lar.
Talk many thing.

Skip~

Nt good for children.
xD

Em.
He ask mi chase her bck.
Lols. Nonsense.
Nonid to think lar.
hahax.
Imposibble.
><

From now.
I wish my life will be better.
I hope i can happy and enjoy as You.
Now Let mi choose.
I wish da girl i like is a normal and simple gal~
Happy togetha then enough.

=)


My friend today all scold mi.
Cuz last sat ask them cycle geh.
But suddenly my dad dont let.
Hiaz. Sorii lar.
I knt tell u why. and da reason.
This is my secret.

Sorii to u all.
Hiaz.

Kam long and chin keep "Zat" mi today.
><
Say how i am at the past.
Woo~
Heard jor also quite shame.
Reali change alot.
When falling in love reali can change da ppl.

So~
I jux keep quite ny lor.
Hiaz.
My fault.
Ntg i can say.

Then from now on.
Arhx~
Talkative lor~
Bla bla bla~
Change alot from the past until now.

Hmm~
After hear wat they say.
I do reali knw how i am..


----------------------------------------->>>



Next thurs exam le.
Hiaz. Final exam.
Damn sked now.
Hiaz. many subject knt follow.
Have to gambateh le.
From now will start study.

Hope you will support mi ba.


----------GOD BLESS MI------------



Stresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss






Written by,
Shian. Past.
Shian

0 comments:

Post a Comment