Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

=(

Posted by on | |
Today wake up at 430am.
Wana get ready to cycle.

Suddenly,
My dad wake up.
He ask mi dont go out.
Suddenly ask mi dont go out.

Hiazz..
My friend wana come my hse d.
So have to tell them cancel lar.
Sad. Disappointed...

Then continue slip lar.
hiaz.
Today weather damn good.
Waste dy.
Bu shuang.

Wake up at 12plus pm.
Then sms wif her.
Watch D.I.E again.
Plan to cycle tomolo.

Ask dad again.
He said...

U knt cycle From now Till Next year.
Next year ny can cycle.

WTF.???!!!

Next year ny can cycle.?

Hiazz.
Moody lor.
hiazz.

What to do.

Study ba~

Wan exam dy.


I knt lose to u all.


I can do it !!

Hmm~
Hope u all can support mi ba~


I hope wont die so fast...


____________________________________

There are a secret in my life.
Between mi, bro, and family.
A Special secret.
That u all wont believe this happen.

I knt say it out to u all.
I have to keep this forever.

Forever.
No ones can knw my secret.

Lastly,
I jus want to say..
There many thing happen around us.
Before decide to do sumthing~
Have to think carefully.

Cause~
Everyone gt their Stories.

Take k all.
=)



Written by,
Shian. Hiaz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment