Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Last Day .

Posted by on | |

I think today gonna write a long post.
I guess. XD


7 December 2010
[ Monday ]


Got chemistry exam.
U knw what.
I over slept..
Late for half an hour .
Luckily Mr Lee called me !
When i received da call is 8AM
I just jump down from the bed.
Then drive Fast ! Arghhh. I just hope to cross over the traffic light.
But infront got car. -.-
Anyway. Really have to thanks Mr lee for wake me up.
( Is so down that day )


9 Decemeber 2010
[ Wednesday ]


Can say is my Last Day of SPM ?
Today is Biology exam.
Arhhhh. I just don have mood to study at all.
Is already in Holiday mood
:D

I plan to wake up at 4am to study.
But . I just too Piggy.
Cant wake and almost over slept again.
Ishhhh.
Luckily Chin morning call me.
9 missed call. LOL
Anyway. Really need thanks him for wake me up.
If not i think my Biology Bye Bye . XD
So, Never study for Form5 chapter.

Well. Dont care larr.
What i read just cant get in my mind.
Hmm. So let it be.

Paper and Paper 2 finished !
Mood is so relax that time.
:D

Go lot 66 having lunch. Then back schoool.
Lepak and hanging around again.
2pm. Go in class ready for Paper 3.

Hahaha. But before the exam start.
We ask for request to take Picture !
Ketua Pengawas mentioned !
' Kamu semua ambil Gambar pada waktu rehat , Bukan waktu Exam '
Saya tak bertanggunjawab. Jangan post to FB. '

LOL . he is so scared of the Laws i think.?
XD
Then we take picture. And making noise.
Paper 3 for us..
All of us just no more mood.
All ready to Play. :DD

Tik Tok Tik Tok !
Question NO 2 !
I laugh and said .
What the heck is this question.
Never see before at all man ! LOL
I guess all of us duno how to do at all.
All just write crap i guess. XD

Because still got time left.
I wrote on da question paper
' What The Hell is This, LEMBU pun tak boleh Buat ! '
Passing around. My friend laughed.
XD
And we playing our car alarm in da classs.
MUahahaha ! The car alarm keep on ringing.
Is very Noisy ! The teacher Keeep on go out and see.

We play our car alarm. Just too free that time.
Including me, Fun man ! XDD

330pm !!
MERDEKA ! Woaaaaaaaaah !
All Shout and run down.
Playing around.
Throw the Paper. And Throw the Egg -.-
Unfortunately. I Kena Flour by my friend.
Whole body is white Colour.
But still okay.
I take revenge ! XDD

All of us just playing fool around.
Put firecrackers some more -.-
Then Lastly our car !
All press Hornnnnnnnnnn.
My car Horn is the best.
LOL


410pm reached home.
Feel so tired.
Then go Wash my car.
Fill Oil and pump tayar.


At night. Go tc and Cherating steak house.

I can relax for one week i think.
Next week having Chinese Paper.
But i just dont care
:DDDD



____________________________________


What i want to say is.
Whatever :D

Fed Up.


魔羯座并不适合谈恋爱,因为爱情不要我们。

XD
My Kai Gor said this.
Quite nice xia de.
Lolss.



______________________________________

Hmm.
I'm not going for PLKN d.
Cox i'm not da first batch.
I rather go study . Duwan waste time.

Where to Go.?
KL.? No money -.-
Singapore.?
Still considering.
But i might try the chance.


Hmmmm.
Just feel like want to leave here..
One day,
I will go TC alone. Sit on da beach.

Feeel it :)








Stay happy all.

Learned to Smile.
But. Dont act smile when you are not happy.
This is not the best way.
Because you are lying to yourself.


Take care.
:)

If one day,
You can listening to the song.
And you can feel it.
Congratz ! Welcome to my World :DD

The feeel is so Special when you fall into the Music.
:)


想笑,来伪装掉下的眼泪。





Written by,
Shian. Fed Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment