Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Fake Smile.

Posted by on | |
This few day busy with homework and Exam.
Tuesday rush it untill 2plus am ny sleep.
At last. din study for physic.
Physic knt do at all.
SOO. wait die.

Ytd at frien hse.
teach mi Chemistry.
Well. Whole night i learning.
And i believe i can do it.

Bt today early in da morning.
My add math paper1 jux get 5.
Have to see her.
First word she say to us is..

DROP classs.
U din put effort on this.
DROP.

My mind was blank when hear this.
Early in da morning.
After hear dis.
I walk to the classs.
Holding the chemistry paper.

I'M speechlesss..

I'M speechlesss..


No mood to continue anymore.
Effect mi..
I duwan say so much.
I'm tired of this.
I'm tired...

When get the chemistry paper.
My mind is blank~!!
damn it~!
All i learn ytd night.
But i forget..
Wat happen to mi.?
Huh.?


" No matter how we fight for.
We oways LOSE.
I knw .. "

" Sometimes we are putting effort on this,
But do You see it.? Can you.? "

I ask : Can you.?


I waiting for thiss..
I'm ready for thiss..


Today having koko register.
Raining. whole skul jux like..
Prefect nid to control them.
Is confusing.

Today..
Those indian gang fella do shit.
Keep doing shit.
Duwan hear arahan.
Keep do those shit infront of mi.
At last,

They stupid idiot make mi Burst.
Scold all of them loudly at perhimpunan.

I have been Quite for one year le.
Today make mi angry.
Make mi burst.
Hiazzz..

------------------------------------------------

Tuesday add math class untill 230pm.
Thursday Blbs add math untill 4pm.
Arhhghh.
Hiaz.
Add math again.
I duwan see pn khor dy.
Hiazz.

This sat presentation of add math.
Hope luck for thiss.

Tomolo add math paper2.
And English.

Add mathhh.
I hope can get better ba.
PLzzzz.



------------------------------------------------

Having Prefect meeting after school.
Act i not yet ready for prefect department.
Cuz many thing to do.
Exam.> Studies.? Homework.?

Next week i will start ready alll the prefect documents.
Today i choose 5 junior for helping mi.
I hope they can learn,
and help mi on thiss.

How bout Chinese Society.?
I din care yet.
No time for now.
Aihsss.
Asking Junior helping first.


Laugh.? Smile.?
This week.
This few day,

All is Fake Smile.
Fake smile from mi.
Smile oways.?
Tired of thissss ..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...






Stay happy all.







Written by,
Shian. Fake Smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment