Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

01-01-2010

Posted by on | |
30-12-2009
[ Thursday ]

-The last day of 2009-



Goin mega at 8pm.
Reach there meet my friend and see those Digi performance.
Afterdat go Holiday Planet play games.

Not yet having my dinner.
Damn hungry.
Around 10pm go JR yc first.
Saw Many friends there.

Soon walk to Relax Cafe having dinner.
Order jor food and drinks.
Hahahax.

Reali wana say thanks alot to all my friends.
Helping mi celebrate my bufday.
And give present.
My gang give mi " P " lesen as my bufday present.
LOL.

Is a special present for mi.
xD
Luwei and others give mi a long sleeves as present.
Thx alot.
And qiao yi and yienx handmade geh cookies!
Thx alot. Truely.
^^

Reali appreciate it.
Thx alot~!!!
I'm happy with this.
=]


"But if you here with mi, is a happy memories for Me"
Hope you here dat night.



Btw,
I also wana say Sorry to my friends.
Sorry for dat Night.
Reali sorry.
=(

And Chin,
Plz take k urself.
Best friend forever.
:D

-----------------------------------------------


01-01-2010
[ Friday ]


Wake up on 11plusam.
Then go out for lunch.
Relatives bck from KL today.

Bring them go Cherating, Resort , Swiss Garden and TC have a look.
In da car whole afternooon.
Bored.

Got take some photo.
Lazy upload.
Paiseh~

5plus go Ap saloon cut hair.
With my bro.
Lols.
Aunty keep praise my bro.
Envy envy.
xD

Afterdat having diiner at Nan Fong.
Reach home.
After bath then dye black my hair.

New year new Starting.
Act i haven prepare anything.
Feel ntg with this year.
And Having exam.

No mood with this.
Haizzzz..


------------------------------------------------>>


Lastly,
Wana say Happpy New Year to all my friends.
Good luck and All da best =)
Face New Year 2010 with ur Smile.

I wish everyone stay Happy alwayz~!
Smile owayz~
=]


And wana say Millions of Thank You to all my friends hu wish mi
Happy Birthday.
Thx alot~!!

Hahhax. happy with all of u all Wish~!
THX ALOT.



Lastly,

Wana say Happy Birthday to myself.
=D









Written by,
Shian. Miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment