Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Sunday =)

Posted by on | |
Wake up on 11plus am today.
Afterdat having lunch wif family.
Go Kuantan Parade around 2pluspm.

Go ther buy home stuff.
And find my printer driver.
At last cant find it.
Aihs.

Reach home around 5pm.
Then keep find da solution fix my printer.
At last.
I downlaod the driver and my printer can use Finally~!
Lols. Happy.


-----------------------------------------------------------

At night goin red island cafe having dinner wif my dagu.
Treat my family eat.
Lols. Actually is for my bro ~
Food not reali nice niaa.

Finish eat walk to ecm.
Saw Luwei and Tong tong.
Lols.
Afterdat go Jefferson Keng gai.
They say wana sponsor for Fashion show.
Ask mi gt any dinner ant.
Woowww~
Nott bad~ Next dinner i will ask them for Fashion show.
=D

Afterdat duno go wat shop try Shirt.
Love it.
But expensive.
No money to buy T.T








Rm59.90
><











10pm le.
Dad bring us go Kuantan River.
Sit over there.
Chit chat wif family.
Lols.
We chat many thing.
About friends, World, Gf and so on.
xDD

not bad~
Nice talk
=)

12plus am Reach home.


Family day for today.
Simple~


Thats all for today.

take k all.

Smile owayz

=]








Written by,
Shian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment