Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Getting Busy

Posted by on | |
Today after Tuition keep my room.
O.M.G
Full of dust.
Have to wear mask to clean it all.
About 6plus pm.
Finish keep my room le.

Throw those useless thing, and book.
Rearrange my stuff.
Is looks better now.
:D

Today tuition wong get a call from teacher.
Ask prefect go skul on 2of January.
Argghhhhhhhhhh.
Time passed away.

2010 is cuming.
But for mii,
never feel happy on thiss.
Im gonna suffer and have to fight alot in dis year.
I hoope everything will be finee.

Pleaasee i BEG.
Hiazz.

I'm getting busy dy.
Hate itt.

By tomolo~


29 Dec 2009
[ Tuesday ] -----------> Goin Old Folks House for Moral.


31 Dec 2009
[ Thursday ] ----------> Goin somewhere countdown for my bufday.



1 January 2010
[ Friday ] -----------> 6 to 8pm Add maths Tuition.
At night celebrate My Birthday with family.



2 January 2010
[ Saturday ] -----------> Go School helping for registering new student.



__4 - 7 January 2010__


Having Form4 Exammm.
Arghhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna diee soooooonnn~!!!!
Hiazzz..



----------------------------------------------------

1 jan 2010
My bufday~

Have to cut my hair and dye it to black~!
Argggh~

Cuz of 2 jan have to go bck to Stupid School.
Hiazzzzzzzzzzzz~



Hate it hate it hate it ~!








Written by,
Shian. Hope Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment