Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Assigment ! :O

Posted by on | |

In tar college have almost 2weeks dy.
Well My accounting course got 3 Group.
And i get into DAC ( C) group 31.
Before this I was in Group A.

Honestly to say . Group A is much much much more better than group C !!!
All chinese and Many Bla bla bla :DD
But then in my group already knew few friends.
And they are quite friendly actually.
And my class not bad actually larr.
I think soon we will be more close :))

Gosshhh !
Now worrying for the assigment and exam !
So fast have to pass up the assigment and face exam !
Some in week 4 , 5 and 6 .
All come together @@
Really die man ! Duno how to do it at all -.-
Aihsss. Mafan ! ><
Hope everything will be fine soon .
Please make sure all my coursework pass !
If not cannot sit for final exam and have to repeat the course -.-

Next sat and sunday got a camp organize by Chinese Language Society.
This camp purpose is for welcoming all the new members and get to know each other.
And I chosen to be the group leader @@
Have to think of idea for drama competition. WTH @@
Anyway. I will try my best for it :))

Hmm currently started study and do homework.
Notthing special here.
Life still the same.

:)


Next wish all the Kiwanis Key Club Commitee have fun on gathering day !
Enjoy :)

And more thing.
Addicted to the Beast new song !
- Fiction

Awww I love it so much. Love the music style :D

____________________________________________



我学会对你伪装了、不冷不热、不咸不淡、笑得没心没肺,

也不会再流那廉价的眼泪了。

然后听你轻轻地说:“你变了....."



:))











Shian

0 comments:

Post a Comment