Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

Confession Of ♥ Friend

Posted by on | |


It's Been a While.
Since my heart have been changed.
Since i have been dealing with this loneliness.

Everytime you came back.
I Hate the guy that made you cry.
I do rather Protect you.
Although i duno if it will make it better.

This time i will hold you.
And Love You is what i thought.
Please come to me now.
And be my Lady.

I have watched you for so long.
I stood there by bot saying a word.
And hiding my Pitiful heart.


As a Friend,
To remain as a Friend.
I have to push the Confessions down my throat.

But I will confess to you now.
" Nuruel Saranghae "


You hold my hand and tell me,
you only have me.
Keeping me as a Friend.
You say it's a blessing.

Whenever you say let's never change.
I have to push my feeling down.
It might be best if i protect you.



I wass too scrared to lose you.



______________________________

I hate those who like show off.
Whatever !

Being myself .





Shian Ps ♥











Written by,
Shian .

0 comments:

Post a Comment