Learning To Be The One ♥ Shian

A Part Of My Life's ♥

Posted by on | |

PART OF MY LIFE.


My bro and Me.


[ 2007 ]

St John Dinner. When i was Form2 :D



[ 2008 ]

First time hang out i think. >.<

Errrr. Fall in love when i was form3 ( Memories )

Form3 Look. @@

Yukkk .


613 Pbc Dinner. ( Form 3 )


Debate competition. ( Form 3 )

Debate competition. ( Form 3 )

Pbc Gathering ( 2008 )

All my senior and friends. =]

CKY. xD

Friends.

Bro, Shian and Johnson chin.

Beloved mum and my sis.

My lovely dad and mum. :D

Ermmhermm. Form3

TC. Nice memories.

Graduation night. ( Nice memories )

Holiday took. Change my spectacle d. lols


- I having alot of fun when i was form3.
Fall in love. First time debate. Join in Chinese Society.
Having a best senior ever !
They teach mi alot. Especially my kai gor !
Ho Kok Leong. U are the one who veri good in leadership in my heart man !
:D

Having many fun memories when i was form3.
Learn many thing . Grow up more. xD

___________________________________


Nan G camp

St John Exam at mgss.



[ 2010 ]

Jun. My childhood friends.

Haha. Dato Lee Chong Wei.

My little cute cousin.

Nan Hua Camp. Love it !


St Thomas Prefect Department.

><


2010 Years.

Here i Am .







_____________________

Less take photo dy.
LOL. paisehh.



A part of my life.
Of course not that so little.
I have more. But all keep in my memories.
A good memories to me in my life.



Simply share to u all.

=)








- Shian Ps -











Posted by,
Shian. Memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment